I’m sure you are all approaching the upcoming July holidays with enthusiasm, as our students and staff alike, continue to battle the coughs, colds and viruses that are prevalent and circulating- I imagine a solid couple of weeks’ rest is what is called for! The winter weather brings a reminder about the need to stay warm at school- red jumpers and tracksuit tops are not optional items, and must accompany children to school each day. The Sacred Heart Winter jacket is the only extra layer of warmth that is permitted for outdoor wear at school. The children continue to look smart and well groomed in their Winter Uniform. Thank you to all parents who have responded positively to reminders about ensuring the children are wearing their correct uniform items.
Jun 14, 2019
Welcome to Week Seven of our second Term. I’m sure the recent mid-term break for you all as families was very welcome and has provided the opportunity to recharge and rest well, in preparation for the downhill stretch of this winter term.
29 November 1st Sunday of Advent (Year A)
04 December Concert and Awards Night, Year 1 Nativity, Carols Family picnic.
06 December 2nd Sunday of Advent (Year A)
09 December Graduation Assembly.9.00am. Graduation Mass and Dinner.
View the Full Parent Planner
- A Message from the Principal
- Newsletter Term 1, Week 1 – 7th February
- Newsletter Term 1, Week 3 – 21st February
- Newsletter Term 1, Week 5 – 6th March
- Newsletter Term 1, Week 7 – 20th March
- Newsletter Term 2, Week 5 – 29th May
- Newsletter Term 2, Week 7 – 12th June
- Newsletter Term 2, Week 9 – 26th June
- Newsletter Term 3, Week 10 – 25th September
- Newsletter Term 3, Week 2 – 31st July
- Newsletter Term 3, Week 4 – 14th August
- Newsletter Term 3, Week 6 – 28th August
- Newsletter Term 3, Week 8 – 11th September
- Newsletter Term 4, Week 2 – 23rd October
- Newsletter Term 4, Week 4 – 6th November
- Newsletter Term 4, Week 6 – 20th November